You will learn the basics of Yoga—the ABC’s—the sun salutation and basic sitting and standing positions. This course will help you master the basic vocabulary upon which most yoga traditions are based. With Yoga Basic, you can learn the basics of yoga in 90-minute sessions. You can start immediately and join at any time.
Yoga Basic is especially suitable for:
- Just trying out yoga
- quickly yet throughouly learning the basic elements of yoga
- finding out how to adapt yoga exercises to your body flexibility and day.
- getting a feel for how different exercises have different physical and mental effects
We recommend Yoga basic for:
- Those coming from other yoga styles
- As a preparation for those wanting to learn the dynamic styles of yoga (Ashtanga, Vinyasa Flow)
Hot Flow is a series of yoga exercises, exercised at 35° Celsius. The heat supports intensive stretching, trains your cardiovascular circulation, promotes detoxification, and keeps your body flexible. The warm room enables deep muscle and tendon work. You will be able to quickly alleviate muscle tension and foster detoxification in your body.
Breathing exercises at the beginning and end of class bring more oxygen into the blood stream and purify the nervous system. Emotions and thoughts come to rest. The heat helps you both physically and mentally let go and regenerate yourself.
Hot Flow is especially suitable for:
- those who need to need a balance the strains of computer work, prolonged standing,
sitting, or carrying.
- athletes as a form of cross training and indoor exercise: joggers, cyclists, golfers, tennis players, mountain climbers, skiers
- All looking to strengthen their fitness in a healthy way and get in shape.
During the 90 minutes:
- All muscles, ligaments, and tendons are stretched and joints are mobilized.
- The spine is stretched in all directions.
- All internal organs are massaged.
- Blood flow, metabolism, and circulation will be strengthened with this form of yoga; the body detoxifies and burns fat.
- The glands are stimulated and hormones are balanced.
- The entire body is worked out from head to toe.
- Anyone can join at any time!
Vinyasa Flow combines flowing movement sequences with held positions and Ujai breathing. It is a vigorous yet playful yoga workout practiced with ease.
Vinyasa Flow is practiced in a room with a temperature of 28 degrees Celsius. The heat allows you to reach advanced positions in a protected environment. The emphasis on breath and the heat challenge your circulation and result in sweating and detoxification. Some sessions are accompanied by music.
Vinyasa Flow is especially suitable for those who:
- Want to deepen and broaden their experiences from Yoga Basic
- Want to practice new positions and variations.
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga is for those seeking a fun, active, body-oriented form of yoga that simultaneously evokes the meditative aspects of yoga.
First, the body heats up through certain, dynamic sun salutations. Standing and sitting positions follow, with end positions upon conclusion. The exercises are combined with vinyasas: strength-enhancing movement sequences.
Your body heats up through the sun salutations and is able to easily and safely stretch thereafter. Standing positions are active, while the sitting and end positions rejuvenate. The ending relaxation allows for physical and mental rest and has an intense renewing effect. The practice features a constant flow of inhalations and exhalations connected to movement.
This creates a harmonious flow of movement that leads to internal stability, flexibility, increased physical and mental well-being as well as better concentration and the ability to relax.